Hugged by mountains and ocean, the rural coastal villages of Rooiels, Pringle Bay, Betty’s Bay & Kleinmond are stumbled upon whilst meandering along scenic Clarence Drive (R44) en route to big important places. This is the heart of the Cape Floral Kingdom. Pristine, wild nature left (almost) untouched by man, with African Penguins nesting along the bushes on the beach and whales often seen close to the shoreline.
Powdery white sandy beaches, waterfalls, rivers, forests, ancient history and secret Fynbos footpaths all calling to you as the tour bus drives past.
Climb off the bus, experience the Overberg and make memories with us!
We offer fun experiences and unique local activities tailored to your individual holiday requirements with cultural immersion on a level suited to your personal needs.
Some of our itineraries & suggestions:
- Camping holidays
- Forage seafood..and feast on the bounty!
- Fish filleting workshop
- Road tripping the southern tip of Africa
- Learn to braai SA style
- ‘Potjie’ picnic with the locals at the Palmiet river
- Guided Fynbos hikes with a local guide (registered tourist guide)
- Visit and learn about African penguins
- Wine, Beer & Witblitz adventure
- Deep sea fishing from Struisbaai
Contact Ronel on 072 290 8332 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and book your personal experience.