The Hangklip-Kleinmond Book is a handy telephone directory distributed FREE of charge to residents of Kleinmond, Betty’s Bay, Pringle Bay and Rooiels.
Printed and distributed each year since 2003, the book is known and trusted by locals. Often referred to as ‘our little bible’, the book is used daily and is often the first house warming gift a new resident receives.
But what makes the book so handy?
- Everyone is included from A – Z. Each resident and business in Kleinmond, Betty’s Bay, Pringle Bay and Rooiels gets a free listing in the alphabetical telephone directory
- The A5 sized book is small and compact. The residents and businesses are not grouped by town, but alphabetically in a combined list which makes it far easier to use than the traditional yellow pages.
- Useful information is included such as local groups, clubs and societies as well as street maps of all 4 villages.
- The business index lists all the advertisers in the book. It is located at the front of the book and it is clearly marked which makes it easy to find numbers quickly.
- The book is a full colour publication with crisp clear images, strong binding and quality gloss finish.
- Printed on 100% recycled paper.
- Advertisers receive value for money – pay once and be visible for the whole year in a book that gets used by EVERYONE!
We are busy compiling the 2021 edition – The advertising DEADLINE is 31 October 2020